The Aim Group Qualifications
The Aim Group has a range of fully funded (Free) CACHE accredited Level 2 qualifications available.
To all parents and staff of St Stephen's CofE Primary School.
We have a range of fully funded (Free) CACHE accredited Level 2 qualifications available to help better understand some key issues around young people's mental health and well being, along with a range of other qualifications that may help with developing careers.
Please see below information on structure, criteria and how to express interest:
- Online E Learning Platform.
- Have 6-12 weeks to complete the course
- Assigned your own login details, can log in and out when you please
- No Exams or Essays. All Q&A based.
- Can complete as many as you would like, just one at a time.
- Gain a Level 2 awarded certificate upon completion (GCSE Grade C equivalent)
- Aged 19 or above
- Not currently on a government funded course (including Apprenticeships)
- Has been in EU/UK for the past 3 years
Adverse Childhood Experiences
Children & Young Peoples Mental Health
Distressed Behaviour in Children
Adult Social Care
Information, Advice & Guidance
Allergy Awareness for those Working with Children
Children & Young People’s Workforce (Level 3 Diploma with SEND Pathway – Only Current Teaching Assistants or LSA’s)
If you wish to find out more, please complete the following link and I'll be able to give you a call and talk you through how it works:
The AIM Group specialise in training, employment and apprenticeship opportunities, whether you are looking for an apprenticeship, wanting to get back into work, or looking to gain a certificate or qualification in a new industry.
Here is the range of other resources we have available: https://theaimgroup.co.uk/courses
If you would like a phone call regarding any free online course, please contact me on the following details:
firstname.lastname@example.org - 01617687040