St. Stephen's CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils, and we expect all prospective candidates to share this commitment. All candidates applying for posts at the school are subject to an Enhanced DBS Check and recruitment checks satisfactory to the school.
Learning Support Assistant – Keystage 2
Band 5, permanent
32.5 hours (8:30am – 3:30pm)
Term time only
If you have a passion for helping children reach their potential and are motivated and enthusiastic, then we encourage you to apply for this job!
St. Stephen’s Primary School is a vibrant, creative and aspirational school with a team of hard working and highly skilled staff and governors. We are looking to appoint an experienced Learning Support Assistant to join our keystage 2 team as soon as possible.
We can offer you an opportunity to further develop your skills, knowledge and practice in a caring, forward thinking and dynamic school. You will be supported by a visionary leadership team, talented teachers and support staff, an encouraging community and amazing children.
St. Stephen's is a Church of England school which serves a diverse community in West Bowling. Our pupils come from a wide range of backgrounds and abilities, they are enthusiastic learners who deserve and respond to the best.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Has a passion to raise standards for children
- Is creative and can contribute to the school’s overall vision and aims
- Has a good standard of English and Maths (GCSE Grade A- C or above or equivalent)
- Can work effectively as part of a team
- A flexible approach and the ability to use their initiative
We can offer:
- A commitment to your on-going professional development
- Children keen to learn with supportive families
- A hard-working and professional school environment
- A team of caring, hardworking and dedicated staff with a sense of humour who are committed to making the school the best it can be.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and individual times can be arranged by contacting Rebbeca Eley, Office Manager on 01274 731698.
Closing Date: 12 noon, Thursday 31st March 2022. Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email.
Completed applications should be sent to email@example.com
St. Stephen's CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and we expect all prospective candidates to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to an Enhanced DBS Check and recruitment checks satisfactory to the school.
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post.