- Year Groups
- Reception Understanding the World (links to National Curriculum Religious Education)
- Summer 2 - Being Special
Summer 2 - Being Special
Being special: where do we belong?
Assessment for this topic
• Retell religious stories, making connections with personal experiences
• Share and record occasions when things have happened in their lives that made them feel special
• Recall simply what happens at a traditional Christian infant baptism and dedication (Challenge)
• Recall simply what happens when a baby is welcomed into a religion other than Christianity (Challenge)
Keywords for this topic
Useful websites for this topic
https://Psalm 139 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWowKFcoem0 Lego Psalm 139 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eQ7D-A00Bw https://ministry-to-children.com/wonderfully-made-lesson/ https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark%2010%3A13-16&version=NIV
Half-termly article for this topic
For the academic year 2022-2023, each child will be given a yearbook for their year group outlining the learning and information in each subject.