Quality meal provision
- Our meals use fresh high quality ingredients
- Our tasty school meals, provide lots of choice and great variety with menus operating on a 3 week cycle
- All meat and poultry used is fresh and locally sourced and our fresh vegetables and potatoes are locally sourced
- We don’t use any preservatives, colouring or additives that are unsuitable for children
- Our Halal meals, provided for Muslims, are 100% authentic with an approved and fully audited supply chain
- There are no nuts or Genetically Modified (GM) foods on offer and salt, fat and sugar content is kept to a minimum across the whole menu
- Non meat choices are available every day
- Special dietary needs can be catered for
- A school meal provides excellent value for money and allows you to budget and plan.
- They are a really cost effective way to ensure your child has a healthy balanced meal at lunchtimes.
- Primary schools pupils can choose from either two-course hot meals or sandwich-based options. These meals are provided free to all primary school pupils in reception class, Years 1 and 2. For pupils in Years 3 to 6 the cost is £1.65 .